Unrecoverable error while viewing older reconciliation report
Root Cause: While you are either using newer version of Adobe Reader and when you download old bank reconciliation report may use older version of Adobe Acrobat reader.
Note: If you are using Paid version of Adobe Acrobat in this case you may require to purchase older version as well.
During this scenario we offer two solutions for this issue first is you may try to update Adobe Acrobat and second try to change PDF view preferences.
- Solution : You can update adobe reader directly from the application or go over the internet and update this application and try to open those reports.
- Solution: You may try to change PDF view preferences Press and Hold windows key and open RUN windows Type command APPWIZ.CPL to open program & features window in this list Select Adobe Reader do right click and click on Edit Preferences. On this window this allow you to choose certain applications and Web browser make your selection accordingly.
- Q: I am getting unrecoverable Error while trying to view my previous reconciliation report ?
- A: Well May be your Adobe reader format is not supported by those reports try to update as per requirement and check what error message says for update.
- Q: I am getting Unrecoverable error while trying to Open QuickBooks ?
- A: Please don’t try more then three time, And if you are keep on getting this error message please try to open sample company file.If you still get same error message you may require to perform clean installation.
If you have any more Question or problem with your QuickBooks. Please give us chance to help you QuickBooks Customer Service team is always here to help you. And if you are getting QuickBooks Unrecoverable error please call our error support team at 1800 910 6880 and get instant support .